The National Center on Scaling Up Effective Schools is a collaboration among research universities, intervention support specialists, and two large urban districts.
- Vanderbilt University - Peabody College of Education and Human Development is ranked as the country’s top graduate school of education and is the home of the National Center on Scaling Up Effective Schools. Peabody’s reputation for rigor, creativity, and excellence is built on practice and scholarship by its highly regarded research faculty.
- Florida State University's College of Education has given students the resources and opportunities to become educational leaders with a positive and lasting ability to improve society for more than 150 years.The College has a number of distinguished faculty and nationally ranked programs, including those in educational leadership and education policy.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill's School of Education is a community of scholars and practitioners who are deeply committed to educational opportunity for all. Home to some of the top scholars in the nation, UNC facultypursue rigorous and practice-oriented research through an array of research and intervention programs.
- Georgia State University's Andrew Young School of Policy Studies is recognized as one of the top policy schools in the nation. Its mission is to create and disseminate knowledge and analytical methods that are highly valued by policy makers and leaders in the public, nonprofit and business worlds.
- Housed in the University of Wisconsin-Madison's - Wisconsin Center for Education Research is the Value Added Research Center. VARC’s mission is to conduct research and develop policy and management analytics, particularly value-added and student growth metrics, to support reform and continuous improvement in American education.
- The Education Development Center, Inc. is a nonprofit international research and development organization dedicated to improving the quality, effectiveness, and equity of education. EDCincludes educators, researchers, and curriculum developers who work in partnerships with educational communities to construct new educational tools, models, and solutions grounded in the daily realities of the classroom.
- Broward County Public Schools
- Fort Worth Independent School District